All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe many meanings of obelisks across nearly forty centuries, from Ancient Egypt (which invented them) to twentieth-century America (which put them in Hollywood epics).
- Author BiographyBrian A. Curran is Associate Professor of Art History at the Pennsylvania State University. Anthony Grafton is Henry Putnam University Professor of History at Princeton University. Pamela O. Long is an independent historian. Benjamin Weiss is Manager of Adult Learning Resources at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Author(s)Anthony Grafton,Benjamin Weiss,Brian A. Curran,Pamela O. Long
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- Series TitlePublications of the Burndy Library
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note131 figures
- Weight1089 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £46.80
- £108.12Trending at £157.30
- £22.26Trending at £25.00
- £18.56Trending at £19.54
- £12.96Trending at £16.99
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.