All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionJ.P. Hamilton introduces the concepts of object-oriented programming using Visual Basic .Net. The author emphasises the significant shift towards OOP as developers begin using VB.NET in object-oriented design projects.
- Author BiographyJ.P. Hamilton is a software engineer who lives and works in Houston, Texas, perhaps the largest underrated city in the known universe. At the age of eight, a serious addiction to Space Invaders and a lack of funds led him to his first PC, a 6502-based beast built by Ohio Scientific. He's been programming ever since. He has been dabbling in the black art of COM programming for several years and uses both languages: C++ and Visual Basic. From time to time he leaves the realm of programming to pursue his other interests: skydiving, running marathons, yoga, and drinking coffee. His machine at home also doubles as a digital audio workstation where he composes electronic music of all kinds. He believes one should experience as much as possible in this life, and is currently scheming for a way to climb Mt. Everest.
- Author(s)J.P. Hamilton
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.