Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for software engineers, developers or programmers interested in O-O software and programming, this title is accompanied by a CD ROM which includes various object tools.
- Author BiographyBERTRAND MEYER is one of the pioneers of modern software engineering, whose experience spans both industry and academia. He has led the development of successful O-O products and libraries totaling thousands of classes. His Prentice Hall books include Object Success (an introduction to object technology for managers), Introduction to the Theory of Programming Languages, Eiffel: The Language, Object-Oriented Applications, and Reusable Software. He is a frequent keynote speaker at international conferences and consultant for Fortune 500 companies, editor of the Object-Oriented Series, associate member of the applications section of the French Academy of Sciences, chairman of the TOOLS conference series, and editor of the Object Technology department of IEEE Computer.
- Author(s)Bertrand Meyer
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/04/1997
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1874 g
- Width180 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.