All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers coverage required by students of software engineering, from the nuts and bolts of objects to software architecture, from writing code to testing, from software development processes to project management.
- Author BiographyTimothy C Lethbridge is Associate Professor in the School of Information Technology and Engineering at the University of Ottawa, Ontario. Both authors have taught software engineering courses for fourteen years, and have attempted to tune the book so that it is both useful and enjoyable to students. Their industrial experience performing software development, consulting and professional training has also allowed them to focus on material that is important to the employers of the students that will use this text.
- Author(s)Robert Laganiere,Timothy Lethbridge
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight2 g
- Width76 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.32
- £15.72Trending at £17.37
- £18.66Trending at £23.98
- £15.72Trending at £16.01
- £26.73Trending at £39.93
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.