All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.19Trending at £6.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £36.98Trending at £37.49
- £26.89Trending at £44.88
- £14.52Trending at £16.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book shows how ORN can be used in UML class diagrams and database definition languages (DDLs). This will allow the reader to better model and implement relationships and thus more productively develop database applications.
- Author(s)Bryon K. Ehlmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Database Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 Tables, black and white; 173 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 246 p. 173 illus.
- Weight1230 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.