CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.83
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a fast-track explanation of what rapid prototyping really is; features a three-chapter, step-by-step tutorial that provides direction for developing, iterating, refining and evolving a prototype into a deliverable software application; considers the application of the methods to the actual development of real projects.
- Author BiographyJohn Connell is the Chief Software Engineer for Sterling Software at NASA Ames, supervising a team of internal software engineering consultants and providing technical leadership to the Ames software development community. He has written several books and other publications on software engineering topics that are widely read and contain methods used throughout the software industry.
- Author(s)John L. Connell,Linda Shafer
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.