All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLevel 1 of this series aims to carefully ease the transition to post-16 studies, fully preparing students for the revised AS level examination.
- Author BiographyMartine Pillette is an educational consultant, distance-learning tutor and a successful author. She has many years' experience as a teacher and as an assistant examiner for several examining groups. She is well-known for her practical advice and no-nonsense approach to language teaching. Brigitte Clarke is an experienced teacher of A level at Maidstone Grammar School for Girls. Suzanne Graham is a lecturer at the University of Portsmouth. Eileen Velarde is a Chief Examiner for a major examining group. Kate Townshend is Head of Department at Moorside High School.
- Author(s)Martine Pillette
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/04/1999
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date05/10/2009
- Content Notecol.Illustrations, col.maps
- Weight433 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.