Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.74
- £39.53Trending at £45.59
- £24.03Trending at £28.29
- £21.73Trending at £23.12
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.50
- £29.42Trending at £32.00
About this product
- DescriptionObjective-C Programmer's Reference provides the tools necessary to write software in Objective-C-the language of choice for developing iOS and OS X applications.
- Author BiographyCarlos Oliveira works in the area of quantitative finance, with more than ten years of experience in creating scientific and financial models in C++. During his career, Carlos has developed several large-scale applications for financial companies such as Bloomberg L.P. and F-Squared Investments. Carlos Oliveira obtained a PhD in Operations Research and Systems Engineering from the University of Florida, an MSc in Computer Science from UFC (Brazil), and a BSc in Computer Science from UECE (Brazil). He has also performed academic research in the field of combinatorial optimization, with applications in diverse areas such as finance, telecommunications, computational biology, and logistics. Carlos has written more than 30 academic papers on optimization, and authored three books, including Practical C++ Financial Programming (Apress, 2015).
- Author(s)Carlos Oliveira
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note22 Illustrations, black and white; XXIII, 396 p. 22 illus.
- Weight745 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.