CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionComprising the insights of two primary representatives of twentieth century and contemporary philosophy, this book provides a transcendental analysis of the nature of thought. Looking at the works of Donald Davidson and Robert Brandom, it creates a transcendental defence of universal conceptual lingualism and linguistic interpretationism.
- Author BiographyChristian Barth is a postdoctoral research fellow in philosophy at Humboldt University, Berlin.
- Author(s)Christian Barth
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Contemporary Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.