Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.06
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.95
- £8.44Trending at £11.19
- £12.18Trending at £17.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of twentieth-century German art, focusing on some of the period's key works by Max Beckmann, George Grosz, Hannah Hoch, Willi Baumeister, Arno Breker, Joseph Beuys, and Gerhard Richter.
- Author BiographyPeter Chametzky is Professor of Art History and Chair of the Art Department at the University of South Carolina. He is a contributor to The Built Surface: Architecture and the Pictorial Arts from Romanticism to the Twenty-First Century.
- Author(s)Peter Chametzky
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note113 b/w illustrations, 7 color illustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine175 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.