Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.83Trending at £7.03
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £5.76Trending at £6.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.45Trending at £10.07
- £5.10Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionObscure Invitations argues that the apparent instances of the death of the Author in twentieth-century literature are in fact carefully staged performances that ultimately affirm authorial vitality and control of both text and reader.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Widiss is Assistant Professor of English at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Benjamin Widiss
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.