Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £17.69Trending at £19.30
- £11.48Trending at £13.99
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £8.76Trending at £12.09
- £10.59Trending at £12.32
- £4.21Trending at £5.79
- £10.49Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the results of an original high-energy physics analysis. The author describes the first observation of the rare decay, B- --> DK-, D --> pi-K+ and the first observation of direct CP violation in this B decay.
- Author BiographyPaolo Gandini is a particle physicist mainly interested in Flavour Physics. As a member of the LHCb collaboration at CERN, he completed a D.Phil in Particle Physics at the University of Oxford with a thesis on CP violation studies in charged B decays. He is currently based at CERN as a postdoctoral researcher for Syracuse University, NY.
- Author(s)Paolo Gandini
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 115 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.