Observing Children with Attachment Difficulties in School: A Tool for Identifying and Supporting Emotional and Social Difficulties in Children Aged 5-11 by Helen Worrall, Jane Fain, Netty Roberts, Eleanor Durrant, Ann Frost, Sian Templeton, Kim S. Golding, Cathy Mills (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn observational tool designed to help structure observations of children aged 5 - 11 with attachment issues in school. Simple checklists and diagrams help to identify emotional and behavioural problems, and hand-outs with activities are provided to provide emotional support and identify appropriate interventions.
- Author BiographyKim S. Golding is a consultant clinical psychologist with a special interest in parenting. She was involved in the setting up and evaluation of an inter-agency project in Worcestershire, UK, which is now part of the Integrated Service for Looked After Children (ISL). She is author of Observing Children with Attachment Difficulties in Preschool Settings, Creating Loving Attachments (co-authored with Daniel A. Hughes) and Nurturing Attachments. Jain Fain is an early years practitioner for ISL, supporting the transition of children from early years settings into school. Cathy Mills was a teacher for many years before retiring in 2011. She now works with the Greenfingers Project offering therapeutic gardening and art sessions to looked after children. Helen Worrall is a support teacher for ISL, with over 10 years' experience of teaching children with special needs. Netty Roberts is a Foundation and Key Stage 1 teacher with ISL, with a special interest in working with children with special needs. Eleanor Durrant is currently completing a doctorate in clinical psychology, with a special interest in attachment. Sian Templeton is an educational psychologist. Previously, she taught in primary education.
- Author(s)Ann Frost,Cathy Mills,Eleanor Durrant,Helen Worrall,Jane Fain,Kim S. Golding,Netty Roberts,Sian Templeton
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note11 figures
- Weight417 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.