All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.36Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionObstetric Intensive Care Manual provides immediate hands-on guidance for managing obstetric care patients in the critical care unit.
- Author BiographyMichael Foley, MD (Scottsdale, AZ) is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona. Dr. Foley is also head of Phoenix Perinatal Associates, one of the largest perinatal practices and busiest obstetric critical care units in the world.
- Author(s)Jr.,Michael R. Foley,Thomas H. Strong
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleObstetrics/Gynecology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight927 g
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.