All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Nadine Gordimer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight243 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Author BiographyNadine Gordimer's many novels include The Conservationist, joint winner of the Booker Prize, Get A Life, Burger's Daughter, July's People, My Son's Story, The Pickup and, most recently, No Time Like the Present. Her collections of short stories include The Soft Voice of the Serpent, Something Out There, Jump, Loot and, most recently, Beethoven Was One-Sixteenth Black. She has also collected and edited Telling Tales, a story anthology published in fourteen languages whose royalties go to HIV/AIDS organisations. In 2010 her nonfiction writings were collected in Telling Times and a substantial selection of her stories was published in Life Times. Nadine Gordimer was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1991. She lives in South Africa.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.95Trending at £5.54
- £3.53Trending at £3.98
- £4.62Trending at £7.98
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.