CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.49
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £9.99Trending at £14.06
- £11.34Trending at £14.03
- £16.64Trending at £20.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the pattern of occupational change in Western Europe by drawing on extensive evidence of employment data in Britain, Denmark, Germany, Spain and Switzerland since 1990.
- Author BiographyDaniel Oesch is a professor at the Life Course and Inequality Research Centre (LINES) at the University of Lausanne in Switzerland. He lectures on labour market policy, social stratification, and industrial relations. He studied at the Universities of Geneva, Lisbon, and Florence, and earned his PhD from the University of Zurich. Alongside his academic work, Oesch had served for six years as national secretary of the Swiss Federation of Trade Unions in Berne. He is the author of Redrawing the Class Map (2006, Palgrave Macmillan).
- Author(s)Daniel Oesch
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width157 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.