All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the average salary of a legal assistant? What job competition do I face as a museum curator? Will I find a job in this economy as a computer programmer? Written by the US Department of Labor, this handbook is designed to provide assistance to individuals making decisions about their futures.
- Author BiographyTHE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR headquartered in Washington D.C., fosters and promotes the welfare of the jobs seekers, wage earners, and retirees of the United States. It helps improve work conditions, advance profitable employment opportunities, and protect retirement and health care benefits.
- Author(s)U.S. Department of Labor
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note250 illustrations
- Weight1404 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.