CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe first of a GI series, this reference serves construction businesses and managers who want quick answers to complicated questions. From General Safety Provisions to Fall Protection to Toxic and Hazardous Substance, it helps you examine the standards of 29 CFR 1926 with explanations of the requirements and how to fulfill them.
- Author(s)Government Institutes Research Group
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/05/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width180 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.