All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.93
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.15
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis work comprises a collection of critical essays on current concepts in occupational therapy. The essays do not constitute a definitive account of the current state of thinking, but are intended to stimulate interest in academic debate and to provoke critical response.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhurr Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteindex
- Weight262 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJennifer Creek
Most relevant reviews
- safhelelycet02 Nov, 2016by
Although it is a older edition , the info is still relevant. great buy for essays.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.