All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.05
- £17.15Trending at £18.99
- £13.11Trending at £15.99
- £11.44Trending at £15.05
- £9.45Trending at £12.37
- £10.99Trending at £16.19
- £6.45Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionOccupational Therapy and Stroke guides newly qualified occupational therapists (and those new to the field of stroke management) through the complexities of treating people following stroke. It encourages and assists therapists to use their skills in problem solving, building on techniques taught and observed as an undergraduate.
- Author BiographyDr Judi Edmans is an Occupational Therapy Researcher in the Division of Rehabilitation and Ageing, School of Community Health Sciences, Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham. She is Editor of 'Neurological Practice'.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight384 g
- Width173 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJudi Edmans
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.