CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £10.08Trending at £10.36
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed development of the theory of noise mechanisms and measurements also covers general noise characteristics and relevant computational methods. The monograph uses underlying theory and key results to summarize the vast ambient noise literature.
- Author(s)Richard B. Evans,William M. Carey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleUnderwater Acoustics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.