All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a theoretical framework upon which graduate students and upper-level undergraduates can formulate an understanding of processes that control mean concentration and distribution of biologically utilized elements and compounds in ocean. In this book, the chapters provide an introductory overview of biogeochemical and physical oceanography.
- Author BiographyJorge L. Sarmiento is Professor of Geosciences at Princeton University. Nicolas Gruber is Associate Professor of Geophysics at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Jorge L. Sarmiento,Nicolas Gruber
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note16 color plates. 102 halftones. 178 line illus. 62 tables.
- Weight1685 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.