CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.13Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionOcean Soul is a love story. It is a story of discovery. It is a story of hope.
- Author BiographyBrian Skerry is a photojournalist for National Geographic covering marine wildlife and underwater environments, whose award-winning images have also been featured in countless publications worldwide including People, Sports Illustrated, and Men's Journal. Skerry has lectured on photography and marine conservation at Harvard University, The National Press Club in Washington, DC and the Royal Geographical Society in London, among other venues. He is a regular guest on ABC's 20/20, TODAY, CBS Sunday Morning and Good Morning America. Dr. Gregory Stone is Senior Vice President and Chief Scientist for Oceans with Conservation International. Since 2000, Dr. Stone has led the effort to create the world's largest marine protected area around the Phoenix Islands in the country of Kiribati and was named one of the National Geographic Society's Heroes of 2007 for this accomplishment.
- Author(s)Brian Skerry
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note150 Colour Photographs
- Weight1950 g
- Width330 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.