All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £31.00Trending at £32.27
About this product
- Author(s)Stanislaw R. Massel
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvanced Series On Ocean Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction; Interaction of Wind and Ocean Waves; Spectral Properties of Ocean Waves; Statistical Properties of Ocean Waves; Properties of Breaking Waves; Prediction of Waves in Deep Water; Prediction of Waves in Shallow Water; Freak Waves; Tsunami; Waves at Islands and Coral Reefs; Waves in Mangrove Forests; Wave-induced Pressure and Flow in a Porous Bottom; Wave Observations and Long-Term Statistics; Wave Measurement Techniques; Data Processing and Simulation Techniques.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.