CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCRC Marine Science
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight728 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byM. D. Earle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1979
- Table Of ContentsI. Wave Models and Wave Data Applications.- Providing Winds for Wave Models.- Practical Determinations of Design Wave Conditions.- State-of-the-Art Wave Prediction Methods and Data Requirements.- Wave Data Requirements for Ship Design and Operation.- Extreme Waves and Loadings on Floating Vessels.- II. Wave Measurements.- Ocean Surface Features Observed by HF Coastal Ground-Wave Radars: A Progress Review.- A Compact Transportable HF Radar System for Directional Coastal Wave Field Measurements.- Synthetic Aperture HF Radar Wave Measurement Experiments.- High Frequency Skywave Measurements of Waves and Currents Associated with Tropical and Extratropical Storms.- An Assessment of GEOS-3 Wave Height Measurements.- On the Use of Aircraft in the Observation of One- and Two-Dimensional Ocean Wave Spectra.- Directional Spectra from Wave Sensors.- Data Buoy Wave Measurements.- Measuring the Nearshore Wave Climate, California Experience.- A Note on the Wave Climatology of United Kingdom Waters.- III. Recommendations of Symposium Working Groups.- Coastal and Ocean Engineering Applications for Wave Data with Emphasis on Structure Design.- Applications of Wave Data to Ship Design and Ship Routing.- Wave Data Requirements for Coastal Processes Studies.- Use of Wave Data for Developing and Verifying Wave Forecasting and Hindcasting Models.- Radar Wave Measurements.- Wave Measurements from Buoys.- Wave Measurements from Offshore Platforms.- Nearshore Wave Measurements.- Summaries of Presentations by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.- Other Government Wave Programs.- List of Contributors and Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.