CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom understanding how to buy the freshest and tastiest fish to choosing the right recipe to showcase your purchase, Chef Cooray takes the reader through the rewarding process. Includes more than 200 recipes from appetizers to entrees, and featuring methods of preparation from simple baking to curing and smoking.
- Author BiographyKusuma Cooray is professor at the Culinary Institute of the Pacific, University of Hawaii, USA. She serves as honorary consul for the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka in Hawaii and the Pacific, USA.
- Author(s)Kusuma Cooray
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleA Latitude 20 Book
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1089 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.