Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.89
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £4.45Trending at £5.03
- £6.10Trending at £6.34
- £2.81Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionA career guide to oceanography. It helps readers understand what a career in oceanography would be like. It is suitable for those interested in becoming oceanographers.
- Author BiographyDon Rauf helped write the Career Ideas for Teens series for Facts On File and Checkmark Books and currently resides in Seattle, Washington. Monique Vescia is a contributor to the Scholastic BookFiles series of reading guides for middle-school kids and to the Career Ideas for Teens series for Facts On File and Checkmark Books. She lives in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Don Rauf,Monique Vescia
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleVirtual Apprentice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Note17 full-colour & black-&-white photographs, index, sidebars
- Width200 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.