All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEight years ago, Connor was unfaithful, and unbeknownst to him, that one night produced a son. The mother has died, and her will gives Connor an opportunity to know the boy before he makes a decision. Now, the family is on the brink of destruction. Can Michele and their daughters forgive Connor? Or will the presence of a child destroy everything?
- Author BiographyKaren Kingsbury is best known and loved for her life-changing, emotionally gripping adult fiction titles, with five million copies in print. Dubbed by Time magazine as the Queen of Christian Fiction, she has penned multiple award-winning titles, including Redemption and A Time to Dance. A former reporter for the Los Angeles Times and Los Angeles Daily News, she has also written for People and Reader's Digest. Karen lives in Tennessee with her husband and six children.
- Author(s)Karen Kingsbury
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight183 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £4.30Trending at £4.55
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.63Trending at £6.28
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.