CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionIt is surprising how little is actually known about the fate of wastewater bacteria once they enter the sea. This title unravels the mechanisms determining bacterial sensitivity or survival under these conditions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note39 Tables, black and white; 49 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 464 p. 49 illus.
- Weight2310 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byRita R. Colwell,Shimshon Belkin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.