All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive overview of the current knowledge of ocular blood flow. Lavishly illustrated, it evaluates an array of methods for measuring ocular blood flow and demonstrates the ocular blood flow abnormalities in different vascular diseases.
- Author BiographyLeopold Schmetterer PhD is Extraordinary Professor of the Departments of Clinical Pharmacology and Center of Biomedical Engineering and Physics at the Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria. He is Associate Editor of the journal Acta Ophthalmologica and Guest Editorial Board Member of the journal Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science. Jeffrey Kiel PhD is Professor of the Department of Ophthalmology at the Univ. of TX Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX. He sits on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, and Experimental Eye Research. Further, he is Editor for the Physiology Section of Foundations of Clinical Ophthalmology. Duane's Clinical Ophthalmology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note134 black & white illustrations, 93 colour illustrations, 14 colour tables, biography
- Weight1134 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKiel Jeffrey,Leopold Schmetterer
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.