All listings for this product
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £9.41Trending at £9.94
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £12.74Trending at £15.18
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £11.43Trending at £16.54
- £12.50Trending at £14.44
About this product
- DescriptionAn existential comedy about four middle-aged, eccentric characters who live outside the societal norm and are stuck in their lives.
- Author BiographyBryden MacDonald is a playwright, director, dramaturge, and teacher. His published plays (all with Talonbooks) are Whale Riding Weather, The Weekend Healer, Divinity Bash / ninelives, and With Bated Breath. He created and directed theatrical interpretations of the words and music of Leonard Cohen (The Light Gets In), Carol Pope and RoughTrade (Shaking the Foundations), and Joni Mitchell (When All the Slaves Are Free). His latest play, Stained Glass, is in development, as is his first novel, The Old Marsh Road.
- PrizesCommended for Governor General's Literary Awards (Drama) 2015.
- Author(s)Bryden MacDonald
- PublisherTalon Books,Canada
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTalon Books,Canada
- Weight184 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.