All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOpening with a powerful and tender 'Ode to the Hymen', the author uses this age-old poetic form to address many aspects of herself, in a collection that is centred around the female body and female pleasures, and touches along the way on parts of her own story which will be familiar from earlier works, each episode and more.
- Author BiographySharon Olds was born in San Francisco, educated at Stanford and Columbia universities, and has lived for numerous years in New York City. Her books have won many awards over the years. Her last collection, Stag's Leap, won the T.S. Eliot Prize and the 2013 Pulitzer Prize.
- Author(s)Sharon Olds
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Weight145 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.75Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.