All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCentred on the making of the Bayeux Tapestry, the novel is concerned with the politics, religion and events of William the Conqueror's reign. Peter Benson won The Guardian Fiction Prize for his first novel, The Levels , and the Somerset Maugham Award for The Occupant .
- Author BiographyPeter Benson is the author of four previous novels: THE LEVELS (winner of the Guardian Fiction Prize), A LESSER DEPENDENCY (co-winner of the Encore Award), THE OTHER OCCUPANT (winner of the Somerset Maugham Award) and ODO'S HANGING. He has also adapted his work for television and has had several short stories published.
- Author(s)Peter Benson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/04/1994
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/03/2002
- Weight196 g
- Width129 mm
- Height15 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £5.01
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.73
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.