All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series, this title meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It incorporates information on developments, management issues and operative procedures.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW B Saunders Co Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 170 illustrations (60 in full color)
- Edited byJonathan Shenfine,S. Michael Griffin,Simon A. Raimes
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.