All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poetry. Ranging from A Fist Full , published in 1957, through Swirls in Asphalt , a poem sequence, it includes the poems that are grounded in imagination and a profound regard for the natural world. It reveals a close kinship to Romanticism, Modernism, Surrealism, and Japanese haiku.
- Author BiographyMichael McClure is an American poet, playwright, songwriter, and novelist. He has collaborated with prominent artists, poets, and musicians, including Allen Ginsberg, Jim Morrison, and Terry Riley. McClure's journalism has been featured in Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair, The Los Angeles Times, and The San Francisco Chronicle, and he has received numerous awards, including a Guggenheim Fellowship and an Obie Award. His books of poetry include Mysteriosos and Other Poems, Huge Dreams, and Rain Mirror. Leslie Scalapino (1944--2010) taught at Mills College in Oakland and at Bard College in New York State. Among her many books are It's go in horizontal: Selected Poems, 1974--2006 (UC Press); Day Ocean State of Star's Night: Poems and Writings, 1989 and 1999--2006, and Floats Horse-Floats or Horse-Flows.
- Author(s)Michael McClure
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byLeslie Scalapino
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.