All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the experience of modernity in South Asia. Arguing that South Asia's experience of modernity has to be understood in a global context, this book explores a wide range of topics such as: the emergence of 'Assam Fever' in colonial discourse; an experiment with fusion music in early colonial India; among onial India; among others.
- Author BiographyDebraj Bhattacharya is an independent researcher based in Kolkata and has published on the 'underworld' of Calcutta during the early Twentieth Century.
- Author(s)Debraj Bhattacharya
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Weight592 g
- Width159 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.