Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides comprehensive reading and study guides for some of the world's most important literary masterpieces. Nobel Prize-winner John Steinbeck's dramatic tale follows two migrant workers pursuing their dream of one day owning their own land.
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBloom's Guides
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Edited byProf. Harold Bloom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.