All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating look at how lives and cultures in two different continents are affected by two rivers - the Darling in Australia and the Dordogne in France - which will appeal to anyone interested in food, history, literature, poetry and travel.
- Author BiographyReg Egan is a retired barrister who runs the acclaimed boutique winery: Wantira Estate Winery. He has published two other novels, bestseller Lottie and Breakfast in Bourg. He is a dedicated Francophile, poetry lover and Henry Lawson fan.
- Author(s)Reg Egan
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Width136 mm
- Height206 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £33.22Trending at £50.09
- £20.95Trending at £21.42
- £14.67Trending at £14.81
- £12.27Trending at £17.02
- £12.65Trending at £14.83
- £9.92Trending at £14.95
- £12.27Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.