All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople are drawn to places where geology performs its miracles: ice-cold spring waters gushing from the rock, mysterious caves which act as conduits for ancestors and divinities traveling back and forth to the underworld, sacred bodies of water where communities make libations and offer sacrifices.
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- Series TitleJoukowsky Institute Publication
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Edited byOmur Harmansah
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.