All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the entire spectrum of writers, from the artistic patterns of the first Punjabi poet (Baba Farid, 1173-1265) to feminist author Amrita Pritam (d. 2005), the volume serves as an ideal introduction to the three faiths of Sikhism, Islam and Hinduism.
- Author BiographyNikky-Guninder Kaur Singh is the Crawford Family Professor of Religious Studies at Colby College, Waterville, Maine. Co-Chair of the Sikh Studies Section of the American Academy of Religion, she is the author and editor of several books which include Sikhism: An Introduction (I.B.Tauris, 2011).
- Author(s)Nikky-Guninder Kaur Singh
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/01/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.