All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey of human sacrifice and mountain worship among the Inka, exploring a trove of colonial historical data and contemporary interpretations.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS BESOM is Research Associate in the Department of Anthropology at Binghamton University in New York.
- Author(s)Thomas Besom
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note25 line drawings, 3 maps, 7 tables
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.