All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducation is like a sherbet lemon: we need the structures and systems - the hard exterior - but we can easily lose sight of the magic that is at the heart of this; the teaching and learning - the fizz in the centre.
- Author BiographyNina Jackson is an international education consultant who has a breathtaking grasp of what makes classrooms, children and their teachers tick. She's a leading practitioner in all areas of teaching and learning with particular expertise in special educational needs, digital technology and mental and emotional health. She has transformed learning and teaching in some of the most challenging schools in the UK as well as working extensively with schools on the international circuit. An accredited Apple Teacher, winner of the IPDA International Prize for Education and described by the TES as an 'inspirational, evangelical preacher of education', Nina is a tour-de-force when it comes to enlivening teaching and learning for all. Nina is one of the happiest, most effervescent personalities in education today and puts her own learning, and the learning of others, at the heart of everything she believes in.
- Author(s)Nina Jackson
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width222 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.85
- £25.26Trending at £26.66
- £9.28Trending at £17.43
- £14.32Trending at £17.98
- £5.84Trending at £6.98
- £22.38Trending at £24.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.