CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.45Trending at £9.05
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Thomas Hischak looks at more than 375 Off-Broadway productions, from the early decades of the 20th century through 2010. These musicals are described, discussed, and analyzed with particular attention given to their books, scores, performers, and creators.
- Author BiographyThomas S. Hischak is the author or coauthor of more than twenty books, including Theatre as Human Action (Scarecrow Press, 2006), The Jerome Kern Encyclopedia (Scarecrow Press, 2013), and The Disney Song Encyclopedia (Taylor Trade, 2012). He is professor of theatre at the State University of New York College at Cortland.
- Author(s)Thomas S. Hischak
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight935 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.