All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.67Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionSuggests that psychoanalysis has a vital position within the public health sector. This book discusses how psychoanalysis can be better utilised in the treatment of mental health problems.
- Author BiographyAlessandra Lemma is the Trust-wide Head of psychology at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust. She is a Member of the British Psychoanalytic Society, an Honorary Senior Lecturer at University College London and a Visiting Professor at Essex University. She has published widely on psychoanalysis and related fields. Matthew Patrick is Chief Executive of the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, where he is also a Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy. He is a Fellow of, and Training and Supervising Analyst for the British Psychoanalytic Society.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlessandra Lemma,Matthew Patrick
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.