All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring how adults mistreat children, this book focuses on adults not only as hostile characters in fairy tales themselves but also as real people who use frightening stories to discipline young listeners.
- Author BiographyMaria Tatar is Professor of German Literature at Harvard University.
- PrizesWinner of Book Prize in Literature of the German Studies Association 1992 (United States).
- Author(s)Maria Tatar
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/1993
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note30 illus.
- Weight482 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.