All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionTo many outside India, Hinduism is envisioned as the foundation of an ideal, all-embracing society. Yet this is far from the truth. This work documents how Hindu fundamentalists have succeeded in censoring and banning many cultural works, tampered with university teaching, and prevented academics from continuing in their jobs.
- Author BiographySalil Tripathi was born in Bombay. He moved to London in 1999 and has written frequently for numerous publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Guardian, Independent, New Statesman, Spectator, Prospect, Index on Censorship, Philadelphia Inquirer, Washington Post, and Salon. He is also senior visiting fellow for business and human rights at the Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
- Author(s)Salil Tripathi
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleManifestos for the Twenty-first Century
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Content Note6 halftones
- Weight196 g
- Width120 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.