CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the tensions between Catholics and Jews in Germany and its causes.
- Author BiographyOlaf Blaschke is an assistant professor of modern history at Trier University in Germany. He was a visiting scholar at Cambridge University, England, as Feodor Lynen Fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung, 2001-2, and a visiting fellow at Lund University, Sweden, 2004-5. He is the author of Katholizismus und Antisemitismus im Deutschen Kaiserreich, 2nd ed.
- Author(s)Olaf Blaschke
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Antisemitism
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight499 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.