All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this edgy, illustrated alternative to the latest bestselling management guru, Day-Lewis gives sage advice about how to survive and navigate the treacherous waters of the workplace.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Day-Lewis is no stranger to the trials and tribulations of office life. His twisted sense of humor and generally irreverent perspective have made him astonishingly successful in his hometown of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Day-Lewis,PQ Blackwell Ltd.
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width170 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.