Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Larry Greenblatt,Steven DeFino
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition StatementBrief Ed
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction to Ethical Hacking. 2. Footprinting and Reconnaissanse. 3. Scanning Networks. 4. Enumeration. 5. System Hacking. 6. Trojans and Backdoors. 7. Viruses and Worms. 8. Sniffers and Session Hijacking. 9. Social Engineering. 10. Denial of Service. 11. Webservers and Applications. 12. Hacking Wireless Networks. 13. IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots. 14. Buffer Overflows. 15. Cryptography. 16. Penetration Testing.
- Author BiographySteven DeFino travels the United States as the Director of Information Security and Networking for Training Camp. DeFino has been teaching technical and management classes since 1998 covering topics such as Cisco, Linux, Web Application Design and project management, drawing on firsthand experience from his 25-year career in the field. His success as an information security educator includes recognition as EC-Council Instructor of the Year for 2006 and 2009 and EC-Council Certificate of Excellence winner in 2008 and 2010. He has authored or maintained curricula for over 30 courses and is a frequent contributor to blogs and other professional resources. Larry Greenblatt has been in the information technology industry for nearly 30 years as a consultant and instructor. In addition to being a respected information security educator, Larry is an accomplished martial artist with five black belts. He drew on this experience to create the Cyber Kung Fu training program, which has earned him over a dozen challenge coins from a number of U.S. agencies, including all major branches of the U.S. Military.
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £53.46Trending at £61.73
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £39.53Trending at £42.37
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £37.60Trending at £41.79
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.