Consider these sponsored items
- £5.88Was:£48.99Free postage
- £5.88Was:£51.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
About this product
- Description(ISC)2 created the information security industry's first CBK[registered], a global compendium of information security topics. The CBK serves as the basis for (ISC)2's education and certification programs. This book provides an understanding of the CISSP CBK - a collection of topics relevant to information security professionals.
- Author BiographyHarold F. Tipton, HFT Associates, Villa Park, California, USA
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleISC2 Press
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Out-of-print date28/12/2012
- Content Note74 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables
- Weight1474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited by(ISC)2,Andrew Schneiter,Harold F. Tipton,Keith Pasley,Ken M. Shaurette,Marcus K. Rogers,Patricia A. Okolita,Robert Slade,Stephen Fried,Steven Hernandez
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.